THESE ADD-ONS ARE JUST FOR ZEN CART VERSION 1.3.8 AND 1.3.9
FOR ZEN CART 1.5.0 and 1.5.1 PLEASE CHECK HERE
Installation of 15 ZenCart Add-ons
1. Categories Dressing:
* Provides betterCategories type features to Categories, Documents, EZpages, Information, MoreInformation, and Bestsellers sideboxes
* Provides full and separate if required css control of all sideboxes
* Individual images for all sideboxes
* Adjustable spacing between images and text
2. Column Divider Pro:
This will give nice divider lines for the following modules/pages:
* New Products on the main page
* Special Products on the main page
* Featured Products on the main page
* Special Products on the Specials... link
* Additional images on the product page
* Customers Also Purchased on the product page
3. Better Together:
Allows cross selling at a discount; a product can be linked with another specific product, another product from a specific category, or any other product, with an associated discount (in dollars or % off) if both are purchased together. The associations must be hard coded, but once they are, generic logic can be added to the product_info page to display any available better together discount.
Product Listing reworked to show in a grid format (columnar) instead of just rows.
5. Define Pages Generator
This isn't exactly a zencart module, you would probably call it a meta-module, it is a small Windows application that makes it really easy to make new "define pages."
Making a new define page seems to be a really fiddly task. However these pages are pretty useful, since unlike ezpages they don't get stored in the database, so they are easier to develop.
6. Group Pricing (per Item):
This patch modifies Zen Cart so that you can specify 4 groups named "Group A", "Group B", "Group C" and "Group D". These groups, once added in Customers-_Group Pricing, will add additional price entries in the item modification page. Instead of just seeing Price, you will see Price and Group A Price so that you can specify different prices per item for each group.
These prices will be shown when customers put in that group navigate through the product info. Any other group name will apply the standard discount at checkout but still, as normal, show the original price during the shopping process.
7. Image Handler:
This contribution uses GD libraries or ImageMagick (if installed on your server) to generate and resize small, medium and large images on the fly on page request. You can simply upload just one image or you can have different sources for medium and large images. This upgrade further enables you to watermark your images (overlay a second specific translucent image) and have medium images pop up when you move your mouse over a small image (fancy hover).
Advantages of this contribution over stock Zen-Cart are
* Improved site performance (faster loading, faster display)
* Professional looking images (no stair-effects, smooth edges)
* Uploading one image automatically creates small, medium and large images on page request.
* Choose preferred image-types for each image size.
* Source image filetype doesn’t matter. Have jpg base files with gif and png additional files if you want to.
* Drops in and out seamlessly. No need to redo your images. All images are kept.
* Easy install. One-click-database-upgrade.
* Works with mass-update/-upload tools like EzPopulate.
* Watermark images to prevent Mr. Competitor from stealing them.
* Fancy image hover functionality lets a larger image pop up whenever you move your mouse above a small image (switchable).
* Watermarking and Fancy Hovers work with different source-images for small, medium and large, too!
* Choose an image background color matching to match you site’s color or select a transparent background for your images.
* Manage your multiple images for products easily from one page just like you do with attributes in the Products Attribute Manager.
8. FCK Editor:
FCKeditor is one of the more popular web-based HTML editing tools available.
Installing this plugin allows you to use FCKeditor instead of HTMLarea when entering product descriptions and composing content pages as well as html-formatted email messages.
9. Admin Category / Product Images:
This tool allows you to see your category and product images in the catalog table. It is a great tool for quickly verifying that all your product images have been uploaded or upload with the correct photo.
10. Maximum Amount Allowed In Shopping Cart:
This module allows you to set a Maximum Value for the Shopping Cart total. If the value is exceeded, the customer cannot proceed to checkout, but is alerted to Contact the Store Owner. (The text of this message can be editied to suit individual needs).
The module is useful for store owners who have a reason to set an upper limit on any single order value (eg: as is sometimes needed for credit card authorisation purposes, stock limitations, etc).
The value is set in the Maximum Values configurations in the Admin Panel, and can be any amount you choose. Leaving the value field empty renders the module inactive.
11. Ultimate SEO URLs:
Example URL Transformations:
12. ZEN Lightbox:
This contribution adds lightbox support to Zen Cart. All large product images will be displayed within a lightbox. This eliminates the need for popup windows and makes your website much more user friendly. Additional product images are displayed within a simple gallery interface.
13. Quick Updates:
Allows rapid updating of prices.
14. Search Log:
Records each time a customer does a search on your site the search term (keywords entered),date/time of the search and the number of results returned.
15. Ad Manager:
Ad Manager installs a drop down menu in your checkout page that permits the customer to select where they saw the ad that drove them to purchase products from your store. The drop down menu is populated from entries added using the Ad Manager admin tool included and a report is generated using the Ad Manager report tool included.